We are so excited to officially open up spots for our Summer Book Club Series! Our goal with these clubs is to create a space where people can explore new books and topics, but more importantly find new friends and have fun.
Here's how it works - please read this in its entirety!
- Sign-up for our 3-month series. Our Summer 2022 series will run from May 2022 through July 2022. We want people to feel encouraged to come every month to build community and relationships, without requiring you to come forever!
- Pick between 1 of our 3 book club groups:
- Fall Back in Love with Reading hosted by Mere and McCall: Fun contemporary romance to help you get back into reading
Summer of Crime hosted by Mary Laura: Risky heists, undercover adventures, and figuring out whodunnit before it's too late
Home Sweet Home hosted by Kathleen: Literary fiction and memoirs that contemplate what home means
- Read your group's monthly read before that month's Book Club Social!
- Join us once a month for our LP Book Club Social. Instead of having each group meet separately, we will host all of the groups once per month for a night of community and conversation, complete with snacks and beverages. This way you can expand your community to include people from all of the groups and have fun doing it. We meet on the last Tuesday of each month:
- Tuesday, May 31 from 6-8pm - see the May reads below!
- Tuesday, June 28 from 6-8pm
- Tuesday, July 26 from 6-8pm
The first month's reads are:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.