- Exclusive new material from the Renegades podcast recording sessions
- Obama's never-before-seen annotated speeches, including his "Remarks at the 50th Anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery Marches"
- Springsteen's handwritten lyrics for songs spanning his 50-year-long career
- Rare and exclusive photographs from the authors' personal archives
- Historical photographs and documents that provide rich visual context for their conversation In a recording studio stocked with dozens of guitars, and on at least one Corvette ride, Obama and Springsteen discuss marriage and fatherhood, race and masculinity, the lure of the open road and the call back to home. They also compare notes on their favorite protest songs, the most inspiring American heroes of all time, and more. Along the way, they reveal their passion for--and the occasional toll of--telling a bigger, truer story about America throughout their careers, and explore how our fractured country might begin to find its way back toward unity and global leadership.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.