Understand the codependency trap you've been stuck in and how to finally escape
Grab this guide today and learn:
- Chapter 1: Codependency 101
- The evolution of "codependency"
- Defining "codependent"
- Types of codependency
- What causes codependency?
- Chapter 2: Denial
- Denial: a blind spot
- Dealing with denial
- Chapter 3: People-Pleasing
- People-pleasing and the inability to say "no"
- How to stop people-pleasing
- Chapter 4: Caretaking
- Caretaking and the need to save the day
- How to break free from a caretaking identity
- Setting boundaries in physically abusive relationships
- Chapter 5: Obsession, Loss of Self, and Jealousy
- Loss of self
- The green-eyed monster
- How to break out of obsession
- Chapter 6: Painful Emotions, Low Self-Esteem, and Depression
- Low self-esteem
- Other painful emotions
- Physical manifestations
- Dealing with painful emotions
- Chapter 7: Other Types of Codependent Relationships
- The codependent parent
- The codependent child
- The codependent sibling
- The codependent friend
- The codependent coworker
- Chapter 8: Recovering From Codependency
- Necessary first steps
- Action steps to overcoming codependency
- Anticipating relapse
- Chapter 9: What Do Healthy Relationships Look Like?
- Communication (even when arguing)
- Affection and appreciation
- Honesty and openness
- Other resources
Codependency can destroy you inside and out. It is a barrier to real connections with others. But you can free yourself from this trap if you know the way out. Don't waste another day. Grab this guide today and change your life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.