Floratopia both inspires and enlightens; it underscores the role of flowers as pollinator magnets and encourages the appreciation of flowers throughout their entire lifecycle. Choice tips for butterfly gardens, combining grasses and flowers, and deer-resistant combinations also include recommended cultivars and suggested soil conditions. This engaging book is divided into six chapters:
- Flowers in Pots and Planters
- Flower Garden Planting Tips
- Flower Garden Design Tips and Green Thoughts
- Themes for Flower Gardens
- A Few Choice Perennial Flowers to Try
- A Selection of Favorite Annual Flowers.
Floratopia appeals to gardeners and flower lovers alike. Jan's encouraging voice, experience, and contagious passion for flower garden design will inspire you to plant joyful blossoms wherever you live.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.