After a successful summer series, we are launching our fall book club series!
Our goal with these clubs is to create a space where people can explore new books and topics, but more importantly find new friends and have fun. In order to best do this, we have a different structure than other organizations and bookstores.
Here's how it works:
- Sign-up for our 3-month series. Our fall 2021 series will run from September 2021 through November 2021. We want people to feel encouraged to come every month to build community and relationships, without requiring you to come forever!
- Pick between 1 of our 3 book club groups:
- Delightfully Charming with Mary Laura
- New & Literary with Kathleen
- Noteworthy Non-Fiction with Jonathan
- Buy and read your group's monthly reads!
- Join us once a month for our LP Book Club Social. Instead of having each group meet separately, we will host all of the groups once per month for a night of community and conversation, complete with snacks and beverages. This way you can expand your community to include people from all of the groups and have fun doing it. For the Fall series, the Book Club Social will meet on the last Tuesday of every month. (See dates below!) Please keep this in mind before signing up:
- Tuesday, September 28
- Tuesday, October 26
- Tuesday, November 30
Spots are limited. There is a fee for registration which will cover the cost of food, drinks, staffing, and seating! We are so excited and cannot wait for you to join us!
The first month's reads are:
- Delightfully Charming: The Last Chance Library by Freya Sampson
- New & Literary: Love and Fury: A Novel of Mary Wollstonecraft by Samantha Silva
- Noteworthy Non-Fiction: The Premonition: A Pandemic Story by Michael Lewis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.