We are so excited to officially launch LP Book Clubs! Our goal with these clubs is to create a space where people (obviously) can explore new books and topics, but more importantly find new friends and have fun. In order to best do this, our structure will be a little different!
Here's how it works:
- Sign-up for our 3-month, summer book club series. We want people to feel encouraged to come every month to build community and relationships, without requiring you to come forever! (If this summer series is a success, we will launch a fall series!)
- Pick between 1 of our 3 book clubs groups:
- Entertaining & Escapist with Mary Laura
- New & Literary with Kathleen
- Noteworthy Non-Fiction with Jonathan
- Buy and read your group's monthly reads!
- Join us once per month for our LP Book Club Social. Instead of having each group meet separately, we will host all of the groups once per month for a night of community and conversation, complete with snacks and beverages. This way you can expand your community to include people from all of the groups and have fun doing it!
For the summer series, the Book Club Social will meet on the last Tuesday of every month. (See dates below!) Please keep this in mind before signing up:
- Tuesday, June 29
- Tuesday, July 27
- Tuesday, August 31
Spots are limited to 15 people per group (45 in total.) There is a small fee for registration which will cover the cost of food, drinks, staffing, and seating! We are so excited and cannot wait for you to join us!
The first month's reads are:
- Entertaining & Escapist: Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- New & Literary: Early Morning Riser by Katherine Heiny
- Noteworthy Non-Fiction: Bomber Mafia by Malcolm Gladwell
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.