We know many of you are anxious to start your New Year reading, so we are SO excited to launch our Winter 2022 series!
Our goal with these clubs is to create a space where people can explore new books and topics, but more importantly find new friends and have fun. In order to best do this, we have a different structure than other organizations and bookstores.
Here's how it works - please read this in its entirety!
- Sign-up for our 3-month series. Our winter 2021 series will run from January 2022 through March 2022. We want people to feel encouraged to come every month to build community and relationships, without requiring you to come forever!
- Pick between 1 of our 3 book club groups:
- Comfort (Food) Reads with Mary Laura: Fun & culinary-focused stories that celebrate the power of good food!
- Classically-Literary Fiction with Kathleen: New & old "classics" with an emphasis on beautiful writing
- Perennial Non-Fiction with Jonathan: Foundational non-fiction classics!
- Read your group's monthly read before that month's Book Club Social!
- Join us once a month for our LP Book Club Social. Instead of having each group meet separately, we will host all of the groups once per month for a night of community and conversation, complete with snacks and beverages. This way you can expand your community to include people from all of the groups and have fun doing it. For the Winter series, the Book Club Social will meet on the last Tuesday of every month. (See dates below!) Please keep this in mind before signing up:
- Tuesday, January 25 from 6-8pm
- Tuesday, February 22 from 6-8pm
- Tuesday, March 29 from 6-8pm
Spots are limited. There is a fee for registration which will cover the cost of food, drinks, staffing, and seating (book is not included)! We are so excited and cannot wait for you to join us!
The first month's reads are:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.