- Explores the canopies, where toucans and pale-billed woodpeckers chatter and call
- Other animals include capuchin monkeys who swing from vines and slow-moving sloths who wait out daily thunderstorms Under the canopy of the rainforest hundreds of animals make their homes, but up in the leaves hides another world. This stunning read is perfect for kids who can't get enough of the rainforest and all the animals living in it. - Equal parts educational and beautiful, this book is perfect for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
- A great gift for kids who love nature, rainforests, animals, and learning more about the world
- Perfect for children ages 5 to 8 years old
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Big Book of Bugs by Yuval Zommer, The Animal Book by Lonely Planet Kids, and A Butterfly Is Patient by Dianna Aston.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.