Boldness isn't always about taking giant leaps. Boldness can be quiet, internal steps. It is often these small steps that lead to greater transformation and allows us to live the life we were designed to have. Fear, doubt and overwhelm, however, keep us from giving ourselves permission to take our journey of self-discovery. They leave us settling for the uninspired life of ordinary and safe.
In Permission to be BOLD, Barbara Gustavson cuts your safety net and guides you on a free fall as you learn the ten principles designed to help you spread your wings and take flight.
Through stories of both failure and triumph, she shares how to stop putting off your dreams, take hold of your life, and make an impact on the world.
Through these strategies you will learn how to:
- Enjoy your life without feeling guilty
- Re-frame your thinking to push past limitations
- Step out of hiding and let your true self shine
- Leverage your strengths and weaknesses for greater resiliency
- Multiply your growth in others without burning yourself out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.