- Educationally rich with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
- Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings TouchThinkLearn: Build perfectly realizes the interactivity of construction by giving readers a hands-on role with 12 toddler-safe play pieces. At the same time, this sturdy board book offers a gentle but powerful message that building a home--and building a family--are important components of life.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years' old
- Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of construction-loving kids
- Add it to the shelf with books like Buildablock by Christopher Franceschelli, Playtown: Construction: A-Lift-the-Flap-Book by Roger Priddy, and Snuggle the Baby by Sara Gillingham.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.