- Special Feature: Coronavirus Status Report: A special section provides up-to-the-minute information about the world's largest public health crisis in at least a century. Statistical data and graphics across dozens of chapters show how the pandemic continues to affect the economy, work, family life, education, and culture.
- Special Feature: 20 Years in Afghanistan: The World Almanac provides history, data, and other context for the end of America's longest war and the future of Afghanistan and its people.
- 2021--Top 10 News Topics: The editors of The World Almanac list the top stories that held the world's attention in 2021.
- 2021--Year in Sports: Hundreds of pages of trivia and statistics that are essential for any sports fan, featuring complete coverage of the Olympic Games in Tokyo and the sports world's ongoing adaptations to the coronavirus pandemic, and much more.
- 2021--Year in Pictures: Striking full-color images from around the world in 2021, covering news, entertainment, science, and sports.
- 2021--Offbeat News Stories: The World Almanac editors found some of the strangest news stories of the year.
- World Almanac Editors' Picks: Time Capsule: The World Almanac lists the items that most came to symbolize the year 2021, from news and sports to pop culture.
- World Almanac Editors' Picks: Memorable Recent Sports Scandals: From a trash-can banging, sign-stealing scandal to the doping of horses and humans, World Almanac editors select some of the sports world's biggest black marks from the last 20 years.
- The World at a Glance: This annual feature of The World Almanac provides a quick look at the surprising stats and curious facts that define the changing world.
- The Biden Administration: Complete coverage of the presidential transition in Washington, DC, including cabinet-level leadership and the filling of other key administration roles.
- Other New Highlights: First data available from the 2020 Census, congressional appropriation and redistricting, and much more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.