1. Position--People follow because they have to.
2. Permission--People follow because they want to.
3. Production--People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development--People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle--People follow because of who you are and what you represent. Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.