Here's the deal: Gaining maximum muscle and strength isn't nearly as complicated as most trainers, experts, and gurus would have you believe. You don't need to: Follow newfangled diets like intermittent fasting, keto, or carb cycling. Such "advanced" protocols are no more effective than traditional dieting. You don't need to: Eat an absurd amount of protein every day or change up your calories or macros every week. All this will give you is rancid farts and spreadsheet fatigue. You don't need to: Crush yourself with long, grueling workouts that leave your muscles and joints feeling like your dog's chew toy. This is, however, a great way to develop nagging aches and pains, and even injuries that derail your progress. You don't need to: Learn strange new ways to do exercises or do a bunch of "sophisticated" training techniques, like supersets, drop sets, giant sets, and the rest of them. You might be surprised at how straightforward it really is to get to the promised land. You don't need to: Fill your cabinet with exotic pills, powders, and potions that claim to supercharge your workouts or your body composition. Most supplements do nothing but drain your bank account. Those are just a few examples of the harmful lies and myths that keep men from successfully navigating the "middle years" of their fitness journey and stick them in a deep, depressing rut. And in this book you'll learn something most guys will never know: The exact methods of eating and exercising to crush muscle and strength plateaus and maximize your body composition . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you'll discover in this book:
- How to easily optimize your environment so you need less willpower to stay on track with your diet, training, supplementation, and wellness routines.
- The nitty-gritty details about how to use powerful diet strategies like mini-cuts, intermittent fasting, and calorie cycling to boost muscle growth and fat loss.
- The little-known methods of determining how big and strong you can get with your genetics, according to the hard work of two highly respected fitness researchers.
- A paint-by-numbers training system that'll get you unstuck and steadily gaining muscle again in all the right places . . . spending only 4 to 6 hours in the gym every week doing challenging and fun workouts you actually enjoy.
- The ancient secret of anatomy discovered by Leonardo da Vinci that gives you a simple blueprint for developing the exact proportions that literally make you look like a Greek god-a big, full chest; wide, tapered back; thick, powerful legs; and strong, bulging arms.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that'll show you what works and what doesn't for gaining muscle, losing fat, enhancing sleep and joint health, and more.
- And a whole lot more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.