- Joining your family member in his or her new reality
- Understanding and accepting Alzheimer's and dementia
- Tough choices--moving, driving, hiring help, finances
- Independent living, assisted living, memory care, or staying home
- Love, loss, romance and friendships
- Self-care and perspective for the caregiver
- Making your "village" and asking for help
- Learning how to be patient and compassionate
- Finding the humor and the blessings along the way
- Strategies and tips that work for family caregivers Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.