But what if it wasn't? What if you had the ability to take control of how you trade your energy for time and to increase your body's energy budget to live your fullest life?
Pedram Shojai, O.M.D., New York Times best-selling author of The Urban Monk, shares his time-tested system for managing your Life Garden through 100-day gongs. Originating from ancient traditions and with a framework refined throughout Shojai's 15-plus years of coaching, this 100-day system provides a foundation for:
- Managing your expectations for your time now versus your time to come
- Allocating the time you have in order to get more
- Finding the balance between doing versus being
- Tapping into your vitality's highest potential
- Making sure your life aligns with your priorities With detailed guidance and meaningful exercises broken down into doable tasks, you will be able to develop a personalized plan for tending to your Life Garden, understanding its mechanisms so that you can stick to it, and allowing your life's profound meaning and essential nature to flourish with abundance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.