- For the women who have endured overbearing men over the centuries
- Written with hilariously painful accuracy Now, when you're riding a horse, you need to make sure to keep a good grip on the reins. These are my horses. Through cringe-induced empathy, this timeless gift book of shared experiences unites women across history in one of the most powerful forms of resistance: laughter. - Started as a Twitter thread and quickly gained widespread popularity.
- A great pick for a birthday or Galentine gift for a friend who needs a funny pick-me-up
- Makes a perfect gift for women and feminists with a wry sense of humor, millennials, anyone who loves memes and Internet humor, as well as history and art buffs.
- Add it to the shelf with books like Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit, Milk and Vine: Inspirational Quotes from Classic Vines by Emily Beck, and Awards For Good Boys: Tales Of Dating, Double Standards, And Doom by Shelby Lorman.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.